- Quails Nest Arts Centre; 5840 Airport Street; Oliver
- Thursday February 9, 2017 from 6 pm to 8 pm; and
- Friday February 10, 2017 from 6 pm to 8 pm
- Fanny (F) - The sister who arrives at Denny’s in search of her son. She is uptight, nervous, and anxious.
- Denny (F) - The dog-obsessed sister, Denny is the crazy glue that keeps the laughs coming.
- Mike (M) - Denny and Fanny’s fireman brother, who, along with his friend Chuck, is always enjoying yet another beer.
- Dolly (F) - Mother of Fanny, Denny and Mike -- one sexy 70-year-old in a plunging leopard-skin patterned blouse, cinch belt, tight pants and spike heels.
- Chuck (M) - Dolly's much younger, alcoholic boyfriend.
- Danno (M) - Fanny's missing son, late teens.
For details on this play, please see the event page.